Title: Marketing & Sales Associate – Hospitality focus
– Earn a performance-based residual income
– Manage the entire sales cycle from start to finish, from prospecting to client retention
Optik Technologies is leading the way in the hospitality industry by arming small to medium hotels with the software solutions they need take advantage of the Internet. Our solutions are affordable and we work with our clients to continually improve their online presence to result in increased online reservations.
This position requires an energetic and strategic entrepreneur who will champion Optik’s services. As a Marketing & Sales Associate, you’ll use a consultative selling approach to build relationships with small and medium-sized hotels. And you’ll have an opportunity to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive market-leading portfolio, such as:
- OptikEngage: LIVE Chat and analytics software to track visitors, improve communication and engage them online
- Cloud-based PMS (Property Management System): No more need for expensive hardware and software to manage your hotel. Our solution features a small monthly fee based on the number of rooms and a payment gateway to websites such as TripAdvisor, Expedia and many more….
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Digital Signage
You’ll receive intensive training and simulation that builds the skills you need to be successful in this industry. Plus, you’ll be backed by a dedicated service team to help you manage and retain your client accounts, allowing you to focus on selling.
If you’re highly entrepreneurial, confident, and passionate, with a proven track record of sales achievement, you might be just the person we’re looking for.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Consult on the phone with potential clients
- Promote and demonstrate the value of Optik’s products and services
- Generate sales in your local market via phone and onsite meetings
- Build, grow and maintain accounts in your personal book of business
- Deliver exceptional customer service and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
- Oversee your clients’ campaigns and regularly communicate performance results
- Drive retention and growth (upsales) with existing client base
- Minimum 5 years sales experience and/or experience in the hospitality industry
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Proven prospecting and cold calling experience
- Very comfortable with utilizing technology (internet, CRM, etc.)
- Media sales experience a plus
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org